Saturday, October 10, 2015

King River Salmon with Oranges

    Who doesn't like Fresh salmon or sashimi? To buy a good fish it's easy now days. But how to make it really special? 
One of my favorite recipes was given by my personal trainer, it is the one I will tell you now. I tried it once 8 years ago and hooked all my family on it. 

We need: 
•  salmon 1 pound 
•  3 big oranges
• 1 t.spoon of salt
• 1 t.spoon of sugar
•  ziplock 

Preparation: 
Mix salt and sugar. Clean salmon. Cut oranges and organize them one layer. Apply salt&sugar mix equally on each side. Than place it on layer of oranges. 
And cover fish with more oranges. Place it all in zip bag, and keep it under somethings heavy in the fridge  for 24 hours. 
Next day place fish in glass container, keep oranges too. Slice it and serve it with toast and wasabi sauce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment